Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting are the most commonly practiced strength sports where maximal strength in one repetition is the primary focus. In weightlifting there are two events: the snatch and the clean and jerk. Powerlifting consists of three events: the squat, bench press and deadlift.The goal of both sports is to lift the maximum weight in each event.The risk of injury during heavy lifting at work or during leisure time is a well-recognised problem.
- Weightlifting injuries are normally related to an extreme overload of soft tissue structures.
- Weightlifting injuries can occur to your legs, knees, hips and backs.
- They also affect the upper limb, especially you shoulders, elbows and wrists. Neck injuries are also common.
- Biomechanics +Kinematics
- Functional Movement Screening
- Lower extremity muscle testing
- Agility, Strength, Explosiveness testing
- Gaze tracking and visual focus testing
- Baseline Concussion Assessment
- Reaction Time and peripheral vision testing
- Podiatric Assessment
- Diet Assessment
PREPARE + PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
18, 24, or 36 sessions performance training programs Private Sessions with Sports Physiotherapist + Sports Scientist + Strength and Conditioning Coach + Sports Psychologist + Sports Nutritionist
- Increase Explosive Strength + Speed
- Increase Muscular Endurance
- Reduce likelihood of non-contact soft tissue injuries
- Improve movement efficiency
- Improve hip, knee &ankle mobility
- Improve shooting accuracy
- Increase Rotational Inertia and Angular Velocity
- Reduce Risk of Shoulder, Knee, Back and Ankle Injuries
- Improve Eye hand coordination via cognitive training
- Anxiety and Stress Coping Strategies
- Personalized Dietary Recommendations
- Enhance Aerobic Capacity
- Warm-up, cool down
- Strengthening, Pilates
- Mobility Training
- Pain Reduction with Manual Therapy, TENS, IFT, US, LASER, etc.
- Adjuncts Therapies including Taping, Cupping, Dry Needling, etc.
Game Ready + Sauna Therapy + Steam Bath + Active Recovery Session
- Static Stretching for improved flexibility
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce soreness and inflammation
- Increase flexibility
A sophisticated incorporation of high end software and technologies for above mentioned assessment and performance enhancement are as follows:
- Isokinetic Dynamometer
- Force Plate
- Gait ON
- Sauna Bath
- Steam Bath
- Game Ready
- VO 2 Max
- Hyperbaric Chamber