- Upper Limb Injuries :
Poor Stroke Mechanics, Insufficient Rest Periods, Poor flexibility and Decreased Rotator Cuff or Scapular Muscle Strength are some of the major contributing factor in upper limb injuries.
- Torso and Abdominal Injuries :
Poor Breathing pattern, impaired flexibility or Range of Motion of Lower back or neck, incompetent core strength/stability leads to injuries.
- Lower Limb Injuries :
Decreased Hip Strength, Altered Rotatory stability, overtraining, decreased flexibility in lower limb makes the canoers more prone to injuries.
Intersection syndrome of forearm, Rib Stress Fractures, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Labral Tears, Rotator Cuff Injury, Blisters, Stress Fracture of Lumbar, Abdominal Strain, etc.
- Movement Analysis : Biomechanics + Kinematics of paddling the oar
- Primary Movement Screening
- Analysis of Drag Force, Paddle Force
- Upper extremity muscle testing
- Strength, Explosiveness testing
- Kinematic Analysis of the phases of the canoeing
- Reaction Time and peripheral vision testing
PREPARE + PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
18, 24, or 30 sessions performance training programs Private Sessions with Sports Physiotherapist + Sports Scientist + Strength and Conditioning Coach + Sports Psychologist + Sports Nutritionist
- Increase Strength of Upper Body
- Increase Muscular Endurance
- Reduce likelihood of non-contact soft tissue injuries
- Improve movement efficiency
- Improve kinetic chain
- Improve ankle, knee & hip mobility
- Increase Core Strength & Rotator Cuff Strengthening
- Improve Eye hand coordination via cognitive training
- Anxiety and Stress Coping Strategies
- Personalized Dietary Recommendations
- Thrower’s Ten Program for Shoulder
- Strengthening exercises for Core and Leg
- Upper and Lower Body Plyometrics
- Warm Up and Cool Down
- Pain Reduction with Manual Therapy, TENS, IFT, US, LASER, etc.
- Adjuncts Therapies including Taping, Cupping, Dry Needling, etc.
Game Ready + Sauna Therapy + Steam Bath + Active Recovery Sessions
- Static Stretching for improved flexibility
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce muscle soreness
A sophisticated incorporation of high end software and technologies for above mentioned assessment and performance enhancement are as follows
- Isokinetic Dynamometer
- Force Plate
- Gait ON
- Sauna Bath
- Steam Bath
- Game Ready
- VO 2 Max
- Hyperbaric Chamber